Expertise and services are broadly oriented, yet always strongly focused on the best solution for your business.
Bas de Jong has registered general practice as a principal and civil law as a secondary legal practice area. Based on this registration, he is required to obtain ten training credits per calendar year in each registered legal practice area in accordance with the standards set by the Dutch Bar.
Areas of services include:
- Corporate & commercial law
- Contract law & breach of contract
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Litigation & Arbitration
- Setting up structuring & restructuring
- Employment law
- Fraud & recovery
- Bankrupcy law
- Directors liability
- Second opinion
- Disciplinary law & professional liability
- Disputes between shareholders
- Intellectual property